Friday, March 16, 2007

Week 6 FNG Challenge

Thanks for coming along tonight. We appreciate everyone's support as we work through the web site issues.

Tonight's challenge is to make a THANK YOU card.

For the girls who had team mates, the card is to thank your team mate. For the Others (who never had team mates), the card is to thank the most recent person who did something nice for you.... even it was your husband for bringing you a cup of coffee!

Your card must have:

* at least two folds (as apposed to the conventional single fold card)
* three buttons
* stitching - whether by hand or machine (any amount, needs to be visible)

Here's the hard part (mwahahaha!)....
Your card must CLEARLY be to thank someone, but it must NOT have the phrase "Thank You" on it!!! (NB. I didn't say it can't use those words, it just can't use the phrase!!) ;)

When you have completed your card, please email an image to realityscrap@gmail.com. All cards need to be emailed by 10.30pm TONIGHT. One photo only, please.

I will then put them up on the blog for voting!!

Good luck and have fun!!!
Sara.

24 comments:

AnnetteL said...

Off to thank my partner in crime .... hee hee

Angela said...

ooo cool! enjoy this one! it is always nice to make a card for someone specific in mind!

Tracey said...

Ohh nice.

niss said...

oooh

KerrynF said...

What a great idea, hi ho hi ho its off to scrap I go!!

Sara Pearcy said...

I'm expecting you all to be busy and not chat too much, so I'll just keep checking in. Have fun with it!!

Oh, and I went to Paper Crafts Festival today too and Ang is right.... lots of fantastic products!!!

Linda M said...

Oooohhh, this will be my second ever card. The first one was made at the retreat last year. It will probably be rather ordinary, but it will be filled with thanks for Will xx

Unknown said...

OK now that's not TOO bad! I can do that I think!

Tanya Reedy said...

cool "very appreciative" LOL of the challenge I will see what I can come up with

Debbie said...

Sara i need two pics to be able to see everything

Unknown said...

Done, finished, emailed!

How's that for not being in the mood?

Unknown said...

Oh and sorry, can't stay awake any longer for the voting!

I know I'm a party pooper aren't I? Looking forward to seeing all of the cards tomorrow.

Joanne Bain said...

All finished and sent. Don't think I will be awake to vote either. Can't wait to see what everyone come up with.

Sarah said...

Done too ... sorry Trudi - it didn't quite turn out as I had planned in my head!!! LOL! ahh well.

I'm going to bed too ... a suggestion ... could voting be tomorrow morning perhaps? Either way, I'm beat and I'm supposed to be going to New Farm park tomorrow at 6am for a run!! :0

Trudi Harrison said...

Done and sent.

Sarah hope you like the flowers, did them just for you,knowing how much you loooove flowers......

KerrynF said...

I'm all done and sent, can't wait to see results. Sorry Tracey my first card, you are my crash test dummie so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Mines done .. scanned it and it dosent show the shimmer :) so when you see it imagine shimmer LOL

AnnetteL said...

Done and emailed...

Sara Pearcy said...

Yes, voting will be tomorrow. I will put them up in the morning, then you'll have until midnight to vote.

Don't forget to get your Week 6 challenge emailed to realityscrap@gmail.com by 11.59pm Saturday, also!

niss said...

all done and been sent off.

AnnetteL said...

Thanks Sara was feeling a little tired myself. Night everyone, great challenge! Can't wait to see the card in the morning!

KerrynF said...

I am off to scrap then, thanks everyone. Nite Nite!!

Tracey said...

I have just e-mailed mine. Hope you like it Kerryn.

Night everyone, looking forward to seeing all the cards in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm not sure if mine has gone through, my email is taking FOREVER to send and receive!
Trish