Friday, March 9, 2007

FNG Week 5 Challenge

SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

Okay, following is a list of 20 items. You need to find all 20 items. Those in the Reality Scrap group have it a little easier... you have to find all 20 items between you.

You will need to take a photo, showing all items as clearly as possible. Reduce your photo to 150Kb or less and email to realityscrap@gmail.com.

I need photos of all 20 items. If you are lucky enough to be in a team, you need to photograph whatever items you have and it must compliment your team mate's photograph of their items to show all 20.

blue clothes peg
matchbox
two-pronged fork
vegetable peeler
glass of water
glue stick
square of white card
piece of pink ribbon
$2.75 in coins
a rainbow of brads
marbles
chipboard piece
packet of photographes
old stickers
remote control
mouse pad
child's toy
scissors
stamp pad
letter 'Z'

No questions will be answered. Tee hee.... if you honestly think your item fits the description, then it will be okay.

Ready, set, GO!!!!!

23 comments:

Debbie said...

annette how do i no what you have

KerrynF said...

I have just emailed mine, I think you can see it all.

Sarah said...

mine's in but Eloise just turned trudi's comp off!!!!! arghhh!!!

Unknown said...

phew I can't believe I found all of them. I thought the child's toy was going to do me in!

Tanya Reedy said...

Done great challenge

KerrynF said...

OMG My heart is still racing I have been running around like a chook with its head chopped off

Trudi Harrison said...

Sent mine Sarah

Linda M said...

I sent mine through but didn't think to leave a comment here. Ooops!!! But I have had a pretty awful week and didn't even think I'd be back from the hospital in time to play tonight :)

Melanie H said...

Im assuming its okay to email them through in one photo?

Sarah said...

Linda - why have you been at the hospital?

do we have a winner yet?

Sarah said...

trudi - did my LO come through to you yet?

Anonymous said...

Argh, I can't log in to comment under my name...It's Trish! I started late but have emailed through what I have here...grrr to being held up and not getting here in time!

Tish

Debbie said...

Ok im lost i cant find annette i have sent all but a few hope you have them annette

Tam said...

so lou lou and I sent ours through to the reality scrap email. we found them all phew. my husband is sitting at the dining room table looking at me like I have lost the plot LOL

Trudi Harrison said...

Sarah, yes it has but I haven't peaked at it yet, just about to...

Trudi Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnetteL said...

emailed you debbie did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I was yelling out to my dh, do we have any marbles, he says no, is this for that competition, do I need to go get some! Hmm...nice try at covering the fact that all of the children are atill up!!! Grrr! Footy season..hmppp!

Tracey said...

Wow you girls are fast.

Linda M said...

Hi Sarah, dd (3y.o.) had a fever of 39.4 from 10am this morning and we couldn't get it to break. She slipped getting out of the bath on Tuesday night and smashed in her front teeth. One totally one, I broken in half on an angle. There was so much blood that I almost fainted. So it has been a pretty awful week and to top it off our 18y.o. cousin Madi passed away on Wednesday. So escaping to FNG was a very welcome break from a very yucky reality xx

Tracey said...

Oh Linda, Big hugs to you and hope all goes well from now on.

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda, what a horrible week! Thinking of you!
Trish

Bijou said...

Sorry to hear that Linda...hope this week coming is brighter for you! :)